ARB Fridge Freezers On Sale: $689

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
ARB Fridge Freezers On Sale: <TOO LOW TO PRINT>

Free-Shipping-LG.png

NOW GET FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME ON NEW ORDERS!

TOO LOW TO PRINT - we have been asked by the manufacturer to remove the posted pricing because it was too low. We ask that you PM or call in for the price on this or any other ARB/OME/IPF parts we advertise for the guaranteed lowest price, if you find it for less we will meet or beat it! Give a call today to place your order, and we also carry the insulated transit bag and slide mount as well if you need to add one to your order.

ARB fridge freezers are the ideal way to keep your food and beverages chilled or frozen on your 4x4 adventures, regardless of ambient conditions. Not to be confused with less effective 12 volt ‘coolers’, the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer. Own one and you’ll never again find your lunch water- logged by shifting ice, and there’ll always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months.

Two separate power cords are included, one for AC operation (120 volt) at home, and one for DC operation (12/24 volt) in your vehicle. The all-new 50 qt model is able to maintain sub-freezing temperatures in 90° F heat, while only drawing 0.87 amps per hour from a 12 volt power source… that’s less than a single headlamp draws!

1248103168_arbfridgestudio0908_06__large_.jpg

fridgeWebMain.jpg

Last edited:

Zaskoda

Observer
I just started researching some basic appliances and feel that impulse to buy this while the deal is good. However, I have a question. I'm kinda wanting both a freezer and a fridge. As far as I can tell, this is either/or but not both at the same time, correct? Do they even make them with little freezers inside the fridge compartment??? I'm thank'n ya...

brentbba

Explorer
I just started researching some basic appliances and feel that impulse to buy this while the deal is good. However, I have a question. I'm kinda wanting both a freezer and a fridge. As far as I can tell, this is either/or but not both at the same time, correct? Do they even make them with little freezers inside the fridge compartment??? I'm thank'n ya...

Do a search on ARB dual zone. There's an add on that sits on top of the ARB fridge that does create both from what I understand. Don't have one, but have read about them.

This is truely a killer price...but I already own one! FWIW - the transit bag for these is a must too!

DesertBoater

Adventurer
You could also probably use some insulating bubble wrap stuff (silver on the outside, bubble wrap on the inside) to help isolate your refridgerated stuff from your frozen stuff...that's what I've been doing and it works out alright.

Cheers,
West

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Do a search on ARB dual zone. There's an add on that sits on top of the ARB fridge that does create both from what I understand. Don't have one, but have read about them.

This is truely a killer price...but I already own one! FWIW - the transit bag for these is a must too!

Named and made by a company called Two-Zone and it only fits the older ARB and current Engel 45 but not the new ARB. They are no longer being imported to the US due to excessive price hikes.

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Currently until the end of the month, shipping extra because of the sale prices but no "handling" fees or other charges - we charge actual freight. Free shipping applies to all regular price items

memcruiser

Observer
How much is shipping to 38120? I also have a buddy bringing his rig up there (IPOR)for some work. Could he bring it back with him?

Last edited:

Snowdrift

I'v been wanting one for awhile now, I'll be needing one this summer for sure. could I get a shipping quote also... to 59101. thanks

SoCal_80

Explorer

They make a dual zone for the new fridge?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger