ARB Fridge Slide: NEW IN BOX Fits 35, 47 & 50L

inonil

Observer
Hi, I have the pictured Fridge Slide, new in box, never mounted, for sale @ $250. I paid $400 7 months ago - intending to use it on a build-out that I now finished on my Sprinter Van. An un-anticipated space conflict became evident as soon as I took the unit out of the box so it was never mounted and simply returned to the box.

IMG_1550.jpg

inonil

Observer
I am in Glenwood Springs, CO. That's in the western side - about 160 miles west of Denver and 120 miles east of Utah. I can deliver to Los Angeles in August (scheduled family visit) or ship at your convenience.

jadmt

ignore button user
I am in Glenwood Springs, CO. That's in the western side - about 160 miles west of Denver and 120 miles east of Utah. I can deliver to Los Angeles in August (scheduled family visit) or ship at your convenience.
how much shipped to 59808?

inonil

Observer
Pappy, shall I mark it "sold" on the premise that you'll pick it up in Glenwood Springs next weekend?

Gigantor

Observer
If Pappy doesn't pull the trigger, I will. I'll be driving through GS next Thursday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dsmud4u

I could also be in line if pappy doesn’t come through. I could send payment via PayPal and have you drop it off with my wife in Los Angeles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger