ARB Outback Drawers

NetDep

Adventurer
They are amazing and I have tried to find someone to install and that knew about the ARB drawer system for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma -- even to the extent of driving down to the ARB offices in Renton (WA) and hearing, "For the Hilux but not for Tacoma." I hear this for the snorkel and now the drawers!! Frustrating. I would like a drawer system that is mounted with the flat top that covers the entire top with lids that expose the sides (the "fitment" that the Ih8mud review talks about). Two drawers with a clean and professional install that left a flat top surface in the bed of my Tacoma would be worth almost any price!!!

:smiley_drive:

Last edited:

YukonRob

Adventurer
...... I would live a drawer system that is mounted with the flat top that covers the entire top with lids that expose the sides (the "fitment" that the Ih8mud review talks about). Two drawers with a clean and professional install that left a flat top surface in the bed of my Tacoma would be worth almost any price!!!

I modeled mine after the amazing work of Roadtripcrazed as detailed here:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/47516-LATEST-PROJECT-Truck-Drawers-Sleeping-Platform?highlight=

TRDPARTS4U

Adventurer
I've been using a roller floor drawer system in the bed of my single cab Tacoma for several months. I'm very happy with the construction, install and performance of the drawer system.

Jacque

joneseyyy

Explorer
I am very close to ordering a set for my 4runner ( 11" tall roller top drawer and 5" tall roller floor-drawer), but was hoping to find someone offering them slightly less than MSRP. No luck on that yet!

Last edited:

Dgurley2000

Adventurer
I've been using a roller floor drawer system in the bed of my single cab Tacoma for several months. I'm very happy with the construction, install and performance of the drawer system.

Jacque

I got two drawers from Jacque. They are stacked on the driver's side. My only complaint is they don't pull all the way out but the c-channel and bearing setup seems more reliable long term than drawers with the Accuride slide.

img0346qs.jpg

joneseyyy

Explorer
Spoke with Jacque today and ordered 1 11" tall roller top drawer and one 5" tall roller floor to install in my 2010 4runner. Thanks Jacque for answering my questions and being great to work with! I'll post up pics of the install and finished product in the next couple of weeks.

shredwagon

Observer
Some things buyers should be aware of:
1. Bottom facia piece below handle (visible in above top pic) is plastic and both were cracked/broken when I received two drawers. Flimsy to say the least.
2. Drawers only open 2/3 of the way, including the sliding deck (fridge slide). Pack accordingly.
3. Drawer tops sit 1-1/2" higher than the folded seat-back in an 80 series. Not the best option if you're planning to sleep in the back
Other than that - pretty happy. 60 lbs a piece isn't heavy at all. Just wish aluminum/abs was used instead of cheap plastic, for the price. Install was a breeze.

Hope that helps someone fwiw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman