ARB Roof Rack with Lights and fit kit

Bugslinger

Adventurer
I have an ARB Roof rack with custom light rack. I am asking $750 for it as it sits. There are 5 IPF 900XS lights mounted on the roof rack, as well as 1 unused light. Most of the wiring is still attached to the roof rack, and the remaining wiring is wrapped up and labeled. Roof Rack (1).JPGRoof Rack (2).JPGRoof Rack (3).JPGRoof Rack (4).jpg

Bugslinger

Adventurer
The Rack with the light bar is 81 3/4", no shipping, that is left up to the person who buys it. If there is damage during shipping than the person who scheduled and paid for it has the right to claim against the shipping company allowing for a reimbursement, if I handle the shipping than it complicates things if a claim is involved. I would send a photos of the parts before they are loaded for proof of no damage before it left.

david.lemke

Adventurer
how does this unit attach to the roof, im looking for one like this but would like to get a drip rail pincher style instead of having to drill my roof

Bugslinger

Adventurer
The fit kit uses the same bolt holes that your factory roof rails go into. If you have a different vehicle than you would have to buy a different fit kit from ARB, I believe they make them for a number of different makes and models.

alects

Hey bugslinger, I've sent you a few PMs. I'm interested in the lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears