ARB Series III Simpson RTT with Annax

mountain mike

Up for Sale is my ARB Simpson III Roof Top Tent - Annax Sold.
I have had this set up for about a year and a half. I have used the tent a total of 5 times. Three times by myself and twice with the wife. It's a very cool set up and you will be the envy of all the other campers.
I have not been camping as much as I used to and it looks like I will be camping even less in the next few years, hence the reason for selling it.
Everything is in excellent condition. The only minor thing I could find with it is that there is a place on the zipper where the bottom of the zipper material has pulled away from the cover a little. I would say it is about 2 inches long and absolutely has no negative effect. Really not a big deal, can't see it, doesn't affect anything, just wanted to be upfront about it.

Asking $950 for the Tent

Send a PM or e-mail me at <michael> dot <brown> dot <co> at <gmail> dot <com>

Tent is located in Colorado Springs, CO. Not willing to ship. It's just too damn big. Buyer would have to pick up in Colorado Springs. I will help you put in on your rack.

Last edited:

MTSN

Explorer
Does the rack have to be totally flat to be mounted? I have a MegaWarrior rack right now on Thule feet like attached. Will this setup work?

IMG_2067 small.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger