Arcteryx Theta AR - Men's Medium - Green

Ron Mexico

Observer
I'm selling my Theta AR. It is about 18 months old...no stains, rips, or tears. All zippers, seams, and welds are in great shape. This jacket was made in Canada, unlike much of their newer stuff.

This thing sheds water and snow as well as any jacket I've ever used. Lots of zips, vents and drawstrings, all right where you'd want them.

It retails for $499, I'm asking $350obo. It is very clean and smoke-free. If you need any other photos please just let me know.

Arcteryx Theta AR info

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

Ron Mexico

Observer
It really is awesome stuff, I'm sure plenty around here will attest to the quality of their gear (particularly the things made in Canada).

I am 5'10", 175lbs. It fits me well, particularly with another layer underneath.

The arms were always a little bit too long on me, but this happens with any jacket I buy. The elastic pulls are all in the right places. The hood is super adjustable, works great with or without a helmet.

troy

Adventurer
ARC T is great stuff. I have this jacket in size Large. I'm 6' and 220. Fits great alone, and with a close fitting liner, it is perfect. Best fitting Jacket I own.

Good luck with the sale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle