Ark 5000LBS class 3 XO Coupler - For your off road over-landing adventures

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Ark has Listen to your feedback.

We have designed a GAME CHANGING XO Coupler that is made for the most extreme over landing conditions you can imagine and best of all it works using your standard 2 inch ball.

click on this link to find out more information - https://www.arkportablepower.com/products/orxo3us

if anyone has any questions about new purpose build product for the USA please ask

brief overview of information is below

CONTAINS
  • Off-road XO Coupler
  • carton includes a 2" tow ball
FEATURES
  • Full off-road articulation
  • No more switching hitches
  • Quick-hitch locking system
  • Greasing points on all moving components
  • Fits 2" tow balls
  • Strong fully cast steel parts

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • 5000lbs class 3 J684 compliance
  • Suits a Class 4 receiver tube

Regards

Brett from Ark

wADVr

Adventurer
Being in the market for an articulating couple to replace my Pintle coupler this looks like a great new option. I do not see the potential for binding as one of the two other options have and I really like that I can use the 2” ball I use for my other trailer. Do you have any pictures of it in use or at least mounted up on the ball?

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi WADVR

if you send me a an email i can send you some videos - my email is brett@arkcorporation.com i will await your email in your email in the subject header of the email just say USA XO coiupler videos

and i will know to send you what we have

will await your email.

Regards

Brett

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi Jwiereng

sorry for the late reply to your question

the answer is approx 22 pounds for each unit

if you have any more questions please ask

Regards

Brett from Ark

77TLCFJ40

Brett,

Can your coupler be used in either orientation? IE: like the pic above and/or upside down?

The Ark XO Coupler seems to solve for the trailer coupler height vs tow vehicle hitch height difference. Just do what has always been done and get the correct ball hitch to level the trailer to tow rig. Other multi-axis couplers seem to need trailer couplers and tow rig hitches at the same height or require height variable trailer couplers.

Thanks

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi Jwiereng

sorry for the late reply to your question

the answer is approx 22 pounds for each unit

if you have any more questions please ask

Regards

Brett from Ark

Hi 77TLCFJ40

that is a really good question to ask and the answer is you can use it in either orientation this is ok and will have no problems

if you have any questions in the future please keep in contact.

Regards

Brett from ark

girvin

do you make your coupler with a bolt on or weld on end? I am galving my trailer I am building and receiver tube wouldnt fit after the galv process

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears