Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Thanks Pat and Bohica.

It was a fun morning.

I chuckle when I look at #5. I see three skinny guys lined up in a row, all running away from the fog. The lead guy has his hands up in the air while he's running. It makes me want to photoshop Mr. Bill faces on them. :xxrotflma

Last edited:

JamesDowning

Explorer
That's a great visual Brad. AWESOME shots!

Also, I really like this one LaOutback... incredible portrait!

Photoshoot today with NigelCaffeine.
A bit of post processing really made this one pop. Teaser photo for now, will give you guys a link to the article I'll be posting on CentralOverland.com/blog ...
376239_685576377901_62002887_33666783_1603133120_n.jpg

I went out camping and exploring this weekend and got what I think are a few good shots that may be worthy of this thread:

Of all the shots I took of the fire, I liked the composition of this one best... I think it has interesting negative space:

1.jpg

This one was actually done with a 3-shot HDR:

2.jpg

I liked the colors in this shot... maybe I should bring up the saturation a hair more? I'd like to bring out the sky.

6.jpg

This one was also a HDR composite:

9.jpg

I liked the "layers" of this photo, but it's otherwise a bit bland:

10.jpg

Last edited:

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Scott, congratulations on the getting your photography published in the article. They look great. Nicely done.:wings:

loren85022

Explorer
IPhone shot. Postprocessed in iPad using SnapSeed. This was my neighbor at Buckskin Mtn St Park a few nights ago. Very nice van.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325356760.655602.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325356760.655602.jpg
    616.1 KB · Views: 18

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Great stuff Nick! I was actually just working on a page for our website where I could direct people to for travel photography tips. We get so many emails from readers asking things like "We're planning a trip and we're wondering what camera and lenses you'd recommend"

Many of the pointers on your list are almost word for word what I had typed up, just a different use of words since I'm from the States and you're from the UK...LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle