Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

smslavin

Adventurer
It's been quite some time since I've been around. Been dodging a few curve balls lately and I haven't picked up a camera in months. Last week I decided to try and change that by learning something new, panoramas. I've had a RRS pano kit forever but hadn't ever used it. Played around a bit in the back yard and then took a little photo cruise last Friday to a spot that I had hoped would yield a good result.

Slavin_130726_Pano2.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how that came out. Shot it with a 50/1.2 and made 7 frames. I downloaded PanoEdit off the App Store and it seems to do a pretty good job working with the files.

Anyone else build panos?

Clark White

Explorer
Rainy day in Prescott. It's not exactly what I was going for, but the creek was rising about 2"/min and the tripod was sinking into the sand, so I had to hurry...

Clark

photoman

Explorer
Rainy day in Prescott. It's not exactly what I was going for, but the creek was rising about 2"/min and the tripod was sinking into the sand, so I had to hurry...

Clark

Clark- I think this is a great image. I would prefer a little more light on the right side to bring out a little more detail. Neat shot though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179