Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

chuckn

Observer
Here are a couple from a recent trip to the Factory Butte area of Utah:

Attachments

• caineville reef (2).jpg
    caineville reef (2).jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 18
  • factory butte wilderness study area, utah.jpg
    factory butte wilderness study area, utah.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 19

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Excellent pic! I got one of those sitting by my feet in a bag with 5 pieces of glass. It was my dad's. I have 4 rolls of 800 film around here somewhere I will some day get adventurous and shoot!

Thanks! That shot was taken with a kit lens on my D3100 in low light. I'm very impressed with how it handled it.

The AE-1 was a great camera. I have an old Vivitar XC-3 sitting around somewhere that I need to use again.

capturecolorado

Hooray bikes!
I take pictures on occasion. Most of these were planned shots on either a trip or for a personal project. My lenses are (mostly) manual focus, my camera never leaves manual or aperture priority modes, and I've been putting my flashes to good use lately, doing lots of product shoots either for the shop I work for, or for a local bike manufacturer.

stack.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

I didn't really compose this, or think about it. I got back to camp after shooting another star trail by a big rock, and set up the camera right before I went to sleep, aiming it in a generally northish direction...hoping to get Polaris in the frame. Turns out it worked. I think it shot for about 6 hours before the batteries died.
stackedImage.jpg

doublearchstar.jpg

DSC_0333.jpg

wm-HQ-0138.jpg

TJDIV

Adventurer
does it count if it's from an iPhone? crouched behind a 70' tall frozen waterfall with iPro fisheye:
1780681_788509047830091_15562382_n.jpg

SNOWDOZER

Adventurer
Shot this with a Mamiya 645. This was in the first roll of film I put in the camera.

Shot this with a Mamiya 645. This was in the first roll of film I put in the camera.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78