Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

photo_i

Explorer
Is that Monument Valley? upcruiser was wandering around there the other day I think.

Yep. We were on the way to the Valley of Gods, but clamp on turbo hose snapped in half and we had to stop at Golding's RV park. Some Navajo guys offered their help at gas station where we did quick repair. :)

image.jpg

Clark White

Explorer
Cruisertoy, sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you. I find the computer horribly distracting and therefore don't get on here too much. Every Miles A Memory is pretty close on my timing, but the sun had actually long since set in the canyon, and due to the overcast it was quite dark which is how I got such a long exposure (20sec). That long exposure with extremely soft and even light is how I captured all the colors. I used a 6.0 ND filter on some other shots which helps a lot during the day, but is still no replacement for dawn/dusk lighting.

Clark

photoman

Explorer
A couple shots from the Grand Canyon this past weekend

IMG_0371-L.jpg

IMG_0376-L.jpg

chuckn

Observer
Death Hollow/Grand Stair Case

Here are a few from a recent backpacking trip in Death Hollow...Grand Stair Case National Monument, Utah.

Attachments

• tree-and-water-(death-hollow).jpg
    tree-and-water-(death-hollow).jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 2-rocks-(death-hollow).jpg
    2-rocks-(death-hollow).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 18
  • boulder-creek-(death-hollow).jpg
    boulder-creek-(death-hollow).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 20

Forum statistics

Threads