Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

ginericLC

Adventurer
Not planned or well thought out but I think it is an interesting picture of a friend's JK. I was just on one side of a pond and they passed by and I noticed the reflection.

The second is my 5 year old's photo of a Willy's Mud Racer. He has his own camera and takes pictures of what he likes. I like this photo. It isn't perfect, but the colors just jump out at me.

Attachments

• fireballracing 084 (Small).jpg
    fireballracing 084 (Small).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 32
  • gabesfireballracingphotoshoot 033 (Small).jpg
    gabesfireballracingphotoshoot 033 (Small).jpg
    49 KB · Views: 21

1speed

Explorer
DSC00292-1.jpg

Adventurer
Lonely Mustang

I took this one few years back in friend's garage after he died. The mustang belonged to one of his clients who had not yet picked it up. The garage has long since been demolished the image for me is a sad goodby to so many happy childhood memories.

Attachments

• Lonely Mustang 2s.jpg
    Lonely Mustang 2s.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 309

Pad

Adventurer
Here's a cool one I took this summer while doing the 'UP adventure weekend' (in completed adv. section).
Didnt really realize the image until I got home, nor did I ever hear that this is a 'known' image. Any Yoopers want to comment?
"The spirit of the mountain reveals itself" or "the hills have eyes"
P8220181.jpg

phxtoad

Adventurer
Rookie Artistic

IMG_2594.jpg

Between Playa Langosta and Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica.
Canon PowerShot SD630 in one hand, and a cup of Flor de Cana rum in the other.

IMG_2595.jpg

Also between Playa Langosta and Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica.
Canon PowerShot SD630 using both hands this time. I had to put the rum down. I swear I thought the horizon was level...:eek:

Todd

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
attachment.php
048642 said:
I took this one a few years back in friend's garage after he died. The Mustang belonged to one of his clients who had not yet picked it up. The garage has long since been demolished, the image for me is a sad goodbye to so many happy childhood memories.

Tear.

Great shot and caption.

michaels

Explorer
048642 said:
I took this one few years back in friend's garage after he died. The mustang belonged to one of his clients who had not yet picked it up. The garage has long since been demolished the image for me is a sad goodby to so many happy childhood memories.

for some reason this photo really speaks to me. it's filled with emotion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger