As of today.......

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
I will be no longer able to serve my G-wagen customers through Mike Serpe's website:
On 3/10/2015 9:18 AM, Mike Serpe wrote:
> All your items and marketing for your items have been removed as of 9:15am from My Website.com

But like always, you will find the thought-after G-wagen accessories here:

http://www.g-wagenaccessories.com and can contact me at gwagenaccessories@gmail.com

Sincerely / mit fruendlichen Gruessen

Karl Volger

otiswesty

Regular guy
Edit
I have been in contact with a number of fellow G owners in the last few days and realize that my previously posted comment was made without being party to the full context of the OP. Karl is a good friend of mine, but I feel that Mike Serpe has given more to the G community than anyone I know, both through the establishment of ClubGwagen.com which I first found in 2000 after buying my first G, and the subsequent efforts he has made in a G parts supply community (Gwagen Preserve) and the Clubgwagen forum. I apologize for having made any statement portraying him in a negative way.

This is a fun hobby for me and most of those who participate here and I encourage us all to post in a manner which is positive and constructive. I shall endeavor to do the same.

Last edited:

otiswesty

Regular guy
edit
I don't think using Mike's name like that does anything to help clear the air. It only serves to hurt someone without benefit to anyone.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12