Aspen X Trails

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
Tedder, I just posted the build thread. Most of the pictures that I have are on this site. PM me any questions.

Bob

Honestly, what is the matter with some people? The web site has ZERO inside pics and more pics of random frozen foliage than of the actual camper. And to top it off, no phone number or email address.

Aspen Trails Trailers

Supporting Sponsor
Phillyd2,

I must admit, I seldom look at the Website, I paid to have it done. I never noticed the phone number or email address was not listed. I felt that the number of inquiries coming through the website indicated it was right.

I will make corrections as soon as possilbe. I thank you for your comments.

Pictures of the interior can be seen in the Old Sarge build in this forum.

I have no idea why only the snow pictures were included in the photo section, as many have been sent to the company. I obviously need to be more observant of things I pay for.

For your immediate information:

Bob Brown'
bob@aspenXtrails.com
951 692 0958

Aspen Trails Trailers

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks for the kind words Highlander, but he has a point. It is poorly done, and I paid a lot of money for it. I hate web sites that do not have a phone number or at least an email contact. I am having that changed as quickly as I can.

No hurt feelings here, I would be frustrated to.

Bob

I would hardly call it bashing to point out the awful website. Just as background I'm now shopping for a trailer and clicked the link above to learn more about it only to leave the site in complete frustration.

Who does not know that a web site is the same as a store front? Companies selling a product spend tons of money just to get one potential shopper to click their link. These days having such a site is beyond unprofessional, it actually insulted me by wasting my time.

Glad to hear its going to be fixed and am amazed that nobody has pointed it out before but it please spare me the silly comment about bashing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger