AT JK Gear Rack

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
We just finished our installation documentation for our JK Gear Rack. It is a clean installation that takes about 1 hour with minimal hand tools. No drilling required as it clamps to the factory roll bar. With lots of tie down points it offers a lot of flexibility to secure your gear and maximizes your JK's storage capacity. It is made from powder coated steel and weighs 38 lbs. Dimensions 43.75 x 25.38 x 5.5. It'll be on the website in a few days for $557.

JK Gear Rack Empty Lo.jpgJK Gear Rack Loaded Lo.jpg

Jkfisher84

Adventurer
Mmmm, vector has something like that also where you can also attach hi lift and its a quick release if needed to be removed. Just a though. I've been looking for one but can't decide. Front runner was supposed to have one and best top also has one.

elcoyote

We don't know yet what the maximum weight is but we did test it with two 80lb bags of concrete and it was fine.

Yes it is available now, just not on the website yet. Give us a shout at 877-661-8097 and we'll be happy to take care of you.

Jkfisher84

Adventurer
Does this work with a soft top? Im noticing the others dont. Plus im really digging the way your rack is set up anyhow! I didnt mean any disrespect in my earlier post a few days ago.

elcoyote

Does this work with a soft top? Im noticing the others dont. Plus im really digging the way your rack is set up anyhow! I didnt mean any disrespect in my earlier post a few days ago.

I think it will work with the soft top but we'd have to verify that. Are you close by to Prescott? We could always test fit on yours. BTW, no offense taken at all.

Jkfisher84

Adventurer
I think it will work with the soft top but we'd have to verify that. Are you close by to Prescott? We could always test fit on yours. BTW, no offense taken at all.

Wish I was that close. Im in chicago tho. I dont have a soft top yet and was just wondering. So do we just call to place an order?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12