AT Overland very helpful

beef tits

Also very overpriced! :)

Always wanted an AT Atlas but even a couple years ago at $9500 they were friggin absurd. Now? Hell no. I have had several ~10 year old FWC Grandby's that were WAY cheaper and 100x more comfortable.

Just picked-up my Summit this past week! Not cheap, but built to outlast the truck itself. Also, if you're only concerned with price it's right there with the competition (except building one yourself- and even that's debatable).

Communication was excellent thru the entire process and you can tell these people know their stuff and most importantly, LOVE WHAT THEY DO! Thank you Mario, Janine, and the entire team at AT!!!IMG_20220324_125218139.jpg

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
I have always enjoyed working with and hanging out with Mario and Janine. Good people. Don't see them much these days, but I see their products all over the place, especially here on the West Coast.

COAKXterra

53916F0D-294F-4F5C-AAC8-3DA9F08A3544.jpeg
I’ll add my kudos as well. Got our habitat installed in AZ last September and I think I’m up to about 30 nights in it so far, ranging from deserts of the SW to snowy Alaska and British Columbia. The couple issues or questions that we have had have been answered quickly and wonderfully by Mario and Janine. We couldn’t be happier and looking forward to a couple bigger family trips later this summer exploring Alaska. ??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998