AutarkyEV Offgrid 4x4 Expedition Vehicle F450 Ambulance Conversion - SOLD

FJ SD

Builder
Truck just completed its mileage maintenance at Mcdiesels of Reno. Fresh intercooler boots, oil change, transfer case flush and new wheel speed sensors. Truck runs better than new , pulls hard up grade and is ready for the long adventure ahead. Call Zach to arrange a showing - 775 -200-3591

I have used Mcdiesels on a recent build of ours. Talented shop.

I dig this ambo. Some parts of the interior echo solid Urocamper finishes which is not a bad thing!!!

dcrzach

Pride reduced - $150,000. Truck is available to be seen anytime in Fallon, NV at the Autarky Headquarters.

dcrzach

Not sure how I missed this. Great looking rig!!!
Thank You !

Truck has completed Its "refresh" stage here at our shop headquarters in Fallon NV. All systems have been tested and are verified at 100% functionality. New water pump, new electrical panel, new upper cabinets and new trim work have all been completed on the interior. The exterior fender flares, rocker panels, and all lower trim pieces have been recoated / sprayed with a new coat of bedliner and stainless-steel hardware / entry handles and locks have also been refreshed with brand new components. A brand new continental MPT 81 41" tire is being swapped into the spare location and the spare along with another fresh MPT 81 will be installed before the vehicle is sold to its new owner. The Truck has an incredibly spacious layout that is very comfortable for full time extended overland adventures, and the power / water system provides the reliability and luxury of a modern home. The truck has been meticulously maintained both mechanically and esthetically, it drives down the highway with poise and confidence. On road or offroad the ride is very pleasant and easy to manage even for its larger size. The truck comes with a detailed history of mechanical maintenance and the professionally installed aftermarket components all documented in its build folder. Contact Zach at Autarky EV in Fallon, NV if you're interested and would like to view the truck -
775-200-3591

drbipolar

I don't know if my old tired eyes can't find it or if it's not mentioned, but what is the stand up height inside the box?

MsRandiCook

To receive a walk through (6+') ambulance you have to use a 550 or a 650 chassis. Most municipalities won't spring for the extra cost. So you get what you get. Head-banger, duck, duck goose!

@drbipolar 5' 10" for tall adventures is a hard sell. It's a Beautiful Rig! I would have bought if it was taller.

Best of luck on the sale! ❤️

Last edited:

dcrzach

One thing I’ve always wondered about with this posting…. Why the red rotopax on a diesel?
Otherwise it’s a fantastic looking build.
The diesel rotopax only comes in a 2 gallon size. I wanted a 4 gallon tank and just mentally got over the color. Two individual 2 gallon yellow diesel tanks could swap in for the single 4 gallon red tank if you felt so inclined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman