Awesome Backpack for Sale!

Carlyle

Explorer
USMC Digital MARPAT ILBE Arcteryx Main Pack

• Improved Load Bearing Equipment (ILBE) main backpack with USMC digital Woodland MARPAT camouflage constructed of water resistant 720 Denier Cordura
  • Main pack with 4500 cubic Inch of space is designed to carry a load up to 120 pounds
  • Internal aluminum frame; top buckle-removable lid with internal pocket; heavily padded, adjustable quick release shoulder straps and kidney belts
  • Elastic collar pockets on bottom sides; tall side pockets
  • Tactical Woodland digital MARPAT camo design

This is a great backpack. I bought it as military surplus and managed to get a nearly new one. Bought a nearly new hip strap to match, as it didn't come with one. It had some sand in it and a slight sweaty smell to it so I washed it multiple times with Oxi-Clean and then seam sealed and Scotch Guarded it. It is a very rugged, comfortable and well made pack, but is simply too big for my needs. This thing could be packed to carry more than I care to even on a good day as I was just looking to make a compact go home pack. I have $130 into it plus my time on the material. How about $100 plus actual shipping costs. I don't think you would find this pack in this good of condition for the same price. PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Carlyle

Explorer
$90 plus actual shipping and it's your. This really is a nice bag for bug out, bug home or multi day camping.

Frank

Explorer
For what its worth, these packs will take a beating. We used to hang them outside of our vehicles to gain room on the inside of the vehicle and reduce flying objects should something happen when in a convoy.

This is just a random photo found online, but gives you the idea of how we would use them:
US_Navy_050516-N-2515C-048_U.S._Marine_Corps_Staff_Sgt._Brad_Blanchard,_left,_assigned_to_the_13th_Marine_Expeditionary_Unit_(MEU_13),_Twenty-nine_Palms_1st_Tank_Division,_directs_an_M1A1_Abrams_Main_Battle_Tank_onto_the_lower_.jpg

USMarines_AAV_Iraq_apr_2004_116_hires.jpg

summerprophet

Adventurer
Last bump, $85 + shipping

If anyone is considering this, I can attest that this is a ridiculously good deal.

For reference, my civilian version of the same pack retails at almost $500, and l looked for a year to find it on sale for $360.

These packs easily last 15 years for professional users, and a lifetime for recreational users.

Good luck with the sale man. If I didn't already have three Arcteryx packs I would grab it.

driller

old soul wanderer
Carlyle, Received pack this morning. Looks wonderful. I will be loading it up next week and leaving on a 2 week trip across the U.S. with my son. I will be flying into Ft. Eustis Virginia to meet up with my son. Then to Ft Bragg N.C , then off to wherever the mood takes us on our way back to Utah.

Thanks,

Carlyle

Explorer
Hi Plannerman,

Email sent and you did not send a response. Driller emailed and responded in a timely manner. Thank for all the kudos on the Acertyx pack from Frank and summer prophet. This backpack was so cool I'm now buying the civilian version in a more reasonable size for us tiny humans...

Plannerman

Wandering Explorer
Well, thanks for the explanation. I didn't see an email and I don't blame you for selling after no response. Thank you anyways

Sent via fat thumb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears