Bad ***** 2006 Quigley E-350 XL Hi-Top

Wyo

Observer
Just a feeler. I am not in a situation where I have to sell, as I own this entire thing outright. I just am curious what interest there is for an outfit like this...

90k Miles. My best friend was orig. owner. But it was a stock (4x4 Quig) van. I have owned it for 4 years, and have done the mods since I purchased the van. I kind of want to keep it forever because it has never brought me a problem, and has given me so many great memories. But a friend at a dealer asked me if I were to put it on consignment, what I should ask for it? That way, they dont rape me for my trade-in. Any feedback? I appreciate it.
Thanks!

The van is worth $37-40k to me OBO. Would consider an adventure trailer, nice pop up, or HD 5th wheel camper as a trade with cash.

4x4.
~90kmi
V-10 Beast
11-14mpg
Nav/Stereo
2-Deep Cell House Batts. (Will operate lights (LED outer lights too) for days w/out recharge. Engine charges the batts, but then solenoid switches to house batts when key is out of igniton.
Ladder
Thule Racks for days
LED Front & Rear
LED Interior throughout
K&N Filters
Rhino Line F&R Bumpers and rocker panels.

Ask for more details..

Thanks for looking

IMG_6687.jpg

peneumbra

Explorer
I think if I had that, I'd just keep it forever also. Whatever you'd find to replace it would probably be God-awful expensive, and maybe not as good.

Wyo

Observer
No. I live in WY but was not in Boise. Is there another green van with a hi-top over there?

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
Same color, same high top, but now that I remember there was a window where the logo on the door is, saw someone moving around inside...
Carry on, nice van :)

Wyo

Observer
Thanks man! I am wondering what other comps exist out there? Anyone know of any other vans like mine and value? PM me if you do. Thanks everyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12