Bad ***** Offroad Trailer in GA

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
That is a very nicely done little trailer, very much worth the price I would say.

L8rSk8r

A little odd that it doesn't have a roof/lid, but for the price one could be easily made. If it weren't for the 1500 miles separating us, I would make an offer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

sundog7121

Talked with the owner tonight to get some details. This an incredible trailer and well worth the price. The 3,200 mile round trip gives me pause though.

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
Not sure where some of yall are located but I live down the road from there. I will be going to Mississippi after christmas and could tow it or put it in the bed of the 350 if I could figure out how! Just an offer for anyone

Sent from S3

SwampfoxSC

Observer
I grew up in Kennesaw (NCHS 90 grad). And it makes me want to go home for a visit. I like the outrigger setup for the stabilizers. I had to stare at it a bit to figure it out. But it looks like you pull the pin. Then rotate 90* and reinsert. And reinstall the jack on the end bung. It actually widens the the foot print quite a bit. It would be rock solid with a RTT. Good design I have not seen anywhere else. The only thing I would change. Would be to have the storage bung on the front/rear. Instead of hanging off the side. It looks like it would be prone to snags and hits hanging out like that. Might have to steal that for my trailer build.:ylsmoke:

Last edited:

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
Why would you want that peice of junk? The peasant doesn't even have a Trasharoo mount!:elkgrin:
No trasharoo.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998