Baja Rack UT

rlynch356

Defyota
yours got me looking at them Johnnyenglish and i really like the flat floor version (the UT). perfect for what i need. Just would like to stash a table under it but that may not happen depending on clearance.

rainstatebear

Adventurer
Still loving mine and the powder coating is holding strong. Winter has slowed down the use of it for me. But this summer I plan on putting the RTT back up there and using the heck out of it.

Johnnyenglish

Adventurer
Table Stash

yours got me looking at them Johnnyenglish and i really like the flat floor version (the UT). perfect for what i need. Just would like to stash a table under it but that may not happen depending on clearance.

I've been looking at the front runner table slide as well but after just looking at it, I doubt there is enough clearance.

Cordite

Just found you guys. First post. Just admiring this Baja Rack but I am wondering if anyone considered a Garvin. It's pricey but I was almost ready to get one until I saw this thread. Any experience with Garvin?

Johnnyenglish

Adventurer
Garvin

Just found you guys. First post. Just admiring this Baja Rack but I am wondering if anyone considered a Garvin. It's pricey but I was almost ready to get one until I saw this thread. Any experience with Garvin?

I had a garvin track rack that I just sold after switching to the Baja Rack. Garvin makes a good rack and it's also San diego based liked Baja Rack. Both companies have great customer service. Being a San diego guy I've dealt with both personally. You can't go wrong either way. I just liked the Baja Rack EXP better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears