Bajarack SPY light system for FJ utility Rack

BajaRack

Observer
SPYLightSystem.jpg

BajaRack introduces the SPY Light System for LED light bars!! This actuated patented system keeps your LED bar hidden and safe from off road obstacles as well as prying eyes. With a touch of ta switch the LED bar rotates up and turns on to light the way. You can even adjust the beam to compensate for faster speeds and give you maximum field of vision. This new rack was developed with the help of a very dear forum member (Don – Wikid) and it was under development for a year.
Currently, we are only offering the special model UTility rack for the FJ Cruiser with this SPY Light System (PN BR-TYFJ-UT-SPY-1-0).
Each SPY Light rack includes the rack and mounts, as usual, the SPY Light actuator and necessary mounts (for Bajadesigns and Rigid Industries; Vision X requires an additional mounting bar), and the SPY Light actuator cable harness with switch. Retail price for this Rack/SPY Light System is $1,125.00. This does NOT include the LED light bar, nor the LED light bar cable harness assembly.
Unfortunately, current model UTility racks are not upgradeable to be used with the SPY Light System. However, we are working on a retrofit kit for our basket-style racks, so stay tuned. If you are a current customer and are looking to purchase this model please contact us via e-mail or phone.
Please visit the direct link to our web site: http://www.bajarack.com/fj-spy-light

As we have tried to be more media savvy, we have added some videos on our Facebook page and on Youtube. Here’s the link to our Facebook page that talks about the SPY Light system:
http://www.facebook.com/BajaRack?ref=hl

Youtube
BAJARACK SPY LIGHT SYSTEM FOR UTILITY RACKS - YouTube

SPYLightsystempic2.jpg

SPY-Light-system-pic-8.jpg

SPYLightSystemBajaDesignspic2copy.jpg

SPYLightSystemRigidpic3copy.jpg

SPYLightSystemVisionXpic4copy.jpg

SPYLightincloseposition.jpg

Just like the Utility you can use this rack with many different Roof Top Tents (Howling Moon’s showed in pictures)
SPYLightsystempic9.jpg

SPYLightsystempic8.jpg

BajaRack Adventure Equipment
2275 Michael Faraday Dr. Suite 6
San Diego, CA 92154
Phone: (888) 538-0588 (Toll Free USA)
Fax: (760) 539-9960
e-mail: sales@bajarack.com
web site: Baja Rack

1 Bored Clerk

Explorer
Yeah, a retrofit kit would be awesome. I'm sure that was in their brain right from the start. Haha, look at me talking like I know anything about this! Anyway, it's nice to be able to tuck the lights away when not in use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman