Bantam T3-C Combat Rims - Tepui Awning and Tent for sale.

johnspark

Ramblin Man
Hey all,

I've been away for a while, but still living the dream. Owning your own business will keep you busy. Anyway, I have some items that really deserve use and I'm just not getting it done lately. I'm in the Metro Atlanta area and have the following items available. I don't know what they're worth so I'm just going to post a number to complete the rules obligation. If you're interested in anything, send me a message or email. Thanks.

Bantam T3-C (circa 1945 Serial number 297) Combat rims with tires. (trailer not included) I have the original axle and some hardware too. Asking $100.00 for rims and axle or whatever you want besides the trailer itself. Local Pick up only. Some of you may remember my build thread on this. It died with the photobucket fiasco. Anyway, hopefully some of the guys from that time are still here and know someone interested in this stuff. Here is a picture of the trailer for reference.

20130927_111332.jpg

The items below were mounted on a 2012 FJ Cruiser, but will likely mount on lots of vehicles with similar proportions and similar racks to a bajarack made for a RTT.

Tepui 6 ft awning with mounts - $75.00 local pickup only This is basically a sun shade and should not be relied upon to keep water off of you. Getting it to drain properly will require lowering of one corner or the other. It must be drained well or it will pool and sag, which is not good.

Tepui tent that attaches to the awning above - $100.00 I used this a couple of times on trips. It did get some water in it during a huge thunderstorm once, but not too bad. It may still have some OBX sand in it....sorry bout that.

All these items have been cared for and are in good condition. You're welcome to come take a look. Contact me at johnspark1 at comcast.net. Please make sure to put Expedition Portal in the subject line so I don't think it's spam.

Here is a picture of the awning and tent. It is the coyote brown set up, not the RTT.

Mods, if I missed a rule and screwed something up, let me know and I'll make it right. Thanks.

FJCamp.jpg

Here is a picture of them all packed up. They won't ship well without serious protection, which would make shipping expensive. That's why it's local pickup only. Thanks.

Tent and Awning.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12

Members online