Bass Pro Clothing

Does anyone have any experience with Bass Pro clothing, especially for women?

How do they compare with Cabela's clothing?

Stephanie

stolenheron

Explorer
i wear the redhead line of clothes all the time. the stuff is generally very cheap, decent bang for your buck and is pretty durable. 90% of my boot jeans are bass pro brand.

i dont even wanna know how much money i've spent at bass pro shops and at Columbia...

Nobody else?

Last week on Friday, I went in and bought a few world Wide Sportsman button up shirts for women and several Natural Reflections shorts and had to order more online, as they didn't all of them in my size there.

ExpoMike

I have a couple pairs of Redhead convertable pants and found they are nice. Not as heavy as other big name brands but much better price point. Since I only use these when I go camping, not day to day use, they should last a while. Did find that their sizing runs slight on the small size. Had to return the first pairs I ordered as they were a little too snug for me.

That's all I got.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I have a few redhead clothing items, that have been just fine. Less success with men's shoes, but my kids like their shoes okay. What I typically get at BassPro is the oversized (3XL) Columbia stuff that they stock. Good prices, decent selection in my size. These are rare things in my experience.

I guess then I'm the first woman to have bought any clothing there and report on it. Um, the Natural Reflections Utility and the NR Twill Drawstring shorts that I bought are very comfortable and have worn one of them to work and people commented positively on them. I also bought the World Wide Sportsman Boca nylon shirt and have worn it open-front over a t-shirt, which some people like as well. It was my style back in the 80s, which I had when I shopped the sale items at Banana Republic, which had the Safari theme at the time (kids, there WAS a time when Banana Republic sold safari-style clothing, including button-up gauze and nice airy shirts, cargo shorts, pants, and skirts ;old-woman; ). So anyway, I bought extras so that I wear one of each style and store the extras as replacements in the future. I only shop so that if I want something, I get several of that one thing so I don't have to buy for a very long time (and when I have to replace the current item, it is always no longer made, with very rare exceptions).

The RedHead line is strictly men's stuff.

Stephanie

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior