Bead lock wheels for 4x4²

Las Vegas G

I have access to the factory bead lock wheels for the 4x4², PM me for more information.

Taking deposits for orders right now, should be available early to mid March.

IMG_1554.jpg

Las Vegas G

Exact same wheels that come on the 6x6 and seen in photos of the 4x4².

8 on 6.5" bolt pattern with hub center to fit on Portal boxes.

8.5" x 18" true double bead lock wheel, liner included.

Ready for CTIS, one spoke has air port.

TUV/DOT approved.

PM for pricing.

IMG_8722.jpg

IMG_8713.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_8739.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

McBride

Adventurer
Nice wheels! Nice portal G's! I'd wager these balance and center better than Hutchinson's. These would be great for someone wanting to put beadlocks on their V8 G wagen and run super fast like that white portal AMG, but of course you'd need to accommodate for the different bolt pattern.

Good to see you back.

Las Vegas G

Nice wheels! Nice portal G's! I'd wager these balance and center better than Hutchinson's. These would be great for someone wanting to put beadlocks on their V8 G wagen and run super fast like that white portal AMG, but of course you'd need to accommodate for the different bolt pattern.

Good to see you back.

Actually these are the Hutchinson wheels that are on the 6x6, these do center perfectly and balance out really nice for a wheel and tire that weighs 150 lbs! I run the white G down the highway at 80+ all the time no issues!

Thanks, good to be back, got beat up real bad with the "L" word portal axle business. It drives me a little crazy that a bunch of people are having no problem shelling out $250k+ for a 4x4² now that they are available here when I could have built one for them 3 years ago for a lot less! In the end I did 5 conversions, 4 G63's and one G65 including my personal G63. Oh well, maybe I can help supply these guys with some good off road wheels so they will get them out on the trails!

McBride

Adventurer
Indeed. I've been wondering about what happened but was it was kind of obvious when you went off the radar right when it was announced that the squared was going into production and the factory purchased the portal design rights....I hoped at the time that you hadn't been totally stiffed. I understand it was probably a great thing for the "L" company and hopefully they handled it reasonably well.

Nice to know that there are 5 LeTech portal G's running around the US. Let us all know if you see any of them come up for sale. I'm sure the owners love them.

Didn't know they were Hutchinson products. Do you know how the factory is accommodating the 8 bolt flange? Adapters or half shafts?'

I love your pic above with the white G on the rock - not sure I've ever seen a late model G63 on the dirt, let alone climbing a rock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78