Bearpaw Grizzly 2 Camper

dukeace

FOR SALE: 2019 Bearpaw Grizzly 2 Off-road Trailer Camper S16,000

Description: New condition Bearpaw Grizzly 2 Off-Road Trailer Camper. See bearpawcampers.com for specifications and description.

email: garydoehling2@gmail.com

Price: $16,000

Known Problems: None. New condition
bearpaw2.jpg

SSCCJL

Web site does not list weight? Are pictures and specs on web site representative of the one you have?

SSCCJL

Do you have the dry weight and are the specs on your trailer the same as the one listed on the site? If this model is smaller what differences are there? Does you trailer have any options?

sn_85

Observer
Wants to sell trailer, doesn't post any pictures or list detailed specs, and says to visit the website for more details. But oh the trailer on the website is the newer version and not the same nor representative of the one being sold. Then posts 3 crappy blurry pictures without any further information.

Sorry but this has got to be one of the worst FS ads I've seen. A lot more detail, a lot more pictures, and thought would actually make me interested. Otherwise good luck getting anyone to give you $16k for such lack of information. @sscc It's like trying to pull teeth to get information out of the seller.

dukeace

So sorry. This is a great off-road trailer made in Grand Junction in new condition which I am selling well below the msrp. I did not realized the BearPaw web cite had been updated to give the specs of the newest version of the Grizzly. I will contact the manufacture and get you the correct spec sheet and any other information needed. I also posted my email address and you are free to contact me directly for additional information. This is a lot better than relying on postings and someone like me who does not look at them very often and who is not a great advertiser as you so needlessly pointed out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12