Bed rack with tonneau cover

Bugslinger

Adventurer
I have a 2009 Tacoma with the 6' bed and I am thinking of getting rid of my topper in exchange for a bed rack and tonneau cover. I have only been able to find a couple of options that work together, but was thinking that someone here might.know of something better. My goal is to have a secure bed, lockable, and a rack to mount a Titan rod vault. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

justrom

Adventurer
There is a truck at work that has a setup like what you want.

"Truck Covers USA" Hard rolling tonneau cover with integrated mounting slots for the rack towers
Yakima towers and bars

Replace the bike trays with your rod carrier and you'd be set.

IMG_20160614_171905_428.jpg

Bugslinger

Adventurer
I like that, but I am looking for something that can allow the fly rod holder to extend over the roof as well, it is 10' long.

marathonracer

Adventurer
Take a look at Rickashay's tundra build he has a custom rtt bed rack with a canoe carrier built to work with his rolling toneau cover... super slick

rickashay

Explorer
I have a Tonneau Retrax hard rolling cover with a bed cage built overtop. Love the ability to keep my cargo contents locked and dry!

0c6f23814dae813164431f799ec8a333.jpg

A friend of mine used a BAK RollX hard rolling cover and had a tubullar frame made and mounted on the bed rail.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998