Best road signs

zanshin

Humorous story I wish I had a photo of...

My wife and I were in a little restaurant in Waterton NP, Alberta (just across the border from Glacier Park) and she used the Ladies Room before getting our lunch. The restaurant was decorated with lots of old train station and railroad memorabilia. After a few minutes, she returned and told me while she was sitting on the throne, there was a sign in the stall that read "Do Not Flush While Train Is In the Station."

She said she wasn't sure what to do... after all, how could she tell if there was a train at the station several blocks away? She finally realized it was a sign taken from a passenger train lavatory, but had to reason it out before leaving.

Expedition Leader
OK if we're down to bathroom signs, here is pun from a urinal in an old Shell Oil Company field office:

Ouraim_zpsf14216b4.jpg

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
I can't recall if anyone had one up of this. Needless to say, it is located in Gay, MI. There is a large amount of mine tailings along the shoreline there. It is refered to as the Gay Beach. The bar is about the only thing in the town now. It wa a large mining community at one time.

img1.jpg

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Humorous story I wish I had a photo of...

My wife and I were in a little restaurant in Waterton NP, Alberta (just across the border from Glacier Park) and she used the Ladies Room before getting our lunch. The restaurant was decorated with lots of old train station and railroad memorabilia. After a few minutes, she returned and told me while she was sitting on the throne, there was a sign in the stall that read "Do Not Flush While Train Is In the Station."

She said she wasn't sure what to do... after all, how could she tell if there was a train at the station several blocks away? She finally realized it was a sign taken from a passenger train lavatory, but had to reason it out before leaving.

********!

Please don't tell us she's blonde... By the way, does your wife have a cute sister?

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Whole different meaning in Sweden. This was a couple hours south of Stockholm but they are about everywhere.
swede fart.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle