Best Wife in the World!!!

TexGX

Explorer
The lift on mine for bigger tires was done with a simple 4 inch spacer. If I had done it, I would have had it a little lower, but it still pulls nice behind the GX.

Romer

Adventurer
Have you thought of changing the hubs to match your vehicle and then run the same tire. Then you would only need one spare for both

Nice setup BTW

TexGX

Explorer
Thanks Romer.

I have but the issue is the fenders. They are barely big enough for the tires I have now. I would have to change them up and I am enjoying it too much as it is.

TexGX

TexGX

Explorer
It ends up being just me and the dog most times. I am thinking of pop top on the GX or something like a sportsmobile.

TexGX

TexGX

Explorer
I hate to do this, but I am taking the trailer off the market. After talking with a few people that had some interest, I started remembering all the reasons I love it. I went today and had the heater looked at and all it need was a new regulator. I even bought two new LED bulbs for the inside. I am back on the trailer horse. I may look at adding shocks here soon.

TexGX

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
better to change your mind now than AFTER it has sold....too often I regret something a year later and I can't get it back.

besides the more you improve it the more it is worth if you do sell it :)

TexGX

Explorer
I think I remember an awning that fell into that category. Lucky the buyer was one hell of a guy and sold it back to you.

I know Lexi was excited about keeping it.

TexGX

Cruiser

Adventurer
If anybody is looking for one of these neons pm or email me.. I have to sell mine. I don't have winter storage this year and I have not got to use it more than once a year in two years.. I love it but the wife has a job that has her working all weekend and mine has me running m-f like a madman so by the weekend I'm too worn out to do anything..

kbahus

Adventurer
What size bulbs do the interior lights take? I need to order some up for mine but it has been too cold and snowy to open it up lately.

Also, how have the wheels bearings held up with the bigger tires?

TexGX

Explorer
I never had problems with bearings. It pulled like a dream. It is sold, so no idea the size on bulbs.

TFRI

Observer
What size bulbs do the interior lights take? I need to order some up for mine but it has been too cold and snowy to open it up lately.

Also, how have the wheels bearings held up with the bigger tires?

I will take a look the next time I set it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger