Big Bear May 10th Toyota Trail Teams Event

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Me at Gold Mountain. Photos from Toyota.

21819.jpg

21820.jpg

21821.jpg

21822.jpg

21823.jpg

21824.jpg

21827.jpg

21826.jpg

21829.jpg

21831.jpg

jl8088

Adventurer
at least the eastern portion of the trails north of big bear lake are open. All the trails around fawnskin are closed right? This past fire season was not very friendly to Green Valley Lake and NW of Big Bear Lake.

Thanks for the photos. I haven't done gold mountain yet, but that might change this weekend.

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
Nice pics...

Did I see pics of a 200 series going through gold mountain? or was it a different trail?

teejnut

Adventurer
According to one of the Trail Teams guy the 200 was driven by some corporate Toyota guy. And it did Gold Mtn w/o any issues.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
teejnut said:
According to one of the Trail Teams guy the 200 was driven by some corporate Toyota guy. And it did Gold Mtn w/o any issues.

The spotters were experts!

Anyhow, my truck has a mild lift and fortunately some light armor on the LCA frame mounts. That armor took a lot of abuse so I am sure that the bottom of the Land Crusider has more than a few nicks and dings.

Pad

Adventurer
teotwaki said:
The spotters were experts!

The club I'm in uses the same hand signals as the trail teams, and they are by far the best. One spotter/ no verbal communication/ only hand signals.
I go loopy every time i see people from all sides yelling and waving to a driver who just ends up looking confused.

Nice photos, cant wait to get to some mountians.
Pad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12