Biking Pics

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Cool vid and very cool trail!!

Which camera are you using, GoPro Hero Wide?

Yep. Thanks. That little camera does a pretty good job. I actually returned a Vholdr and got one of these because it was so good for less dough.

FROADER

Adventurer
I've got the same camera, but no biking videos yet. Just skiing Mammoth Mountain and off-roading.

Again, great video.

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Part of a trail system here in Yuma.

IMG_0037.jpg

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I've got the same camera, but no biking videos yet. Just skiing Mammoth Mountain and off-roading.

Again, great video.

Thanks man. Mammoth. For so many years I considered it my second home. We had so many friends in that town back then. Loved the $1 lift tickets with local highschool id. We'd have friends ditch and meet us at the ticket booth. So many house parties etc. Okay, enough reminiscing, back to this current desert cr@p. :sombrero:

Part of a trail system here in Yuma.
Very nice! You been riding?

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Very nice! You been riding?

When I've gotten a chance on the weekends.

I've come close to injuring myself a number of times due to a serverly worn back tire and a not so good front tire either. Maybe, I should replace them.

barlowrs

Explorer
Anyone here no of any so cal rides (OC) that are good for beginers? My gf just picked up a bike, and I want to start getting her into it, but I don't know any trails around here that would be good to start her off on. I dont want anything with a crazy climb on it, I want something she will enjoy and want to do more.

Thanks a lot!

Funrover

Expedition Leader
Anyone here no of any so cal rides (OC) that are good for beginers? My gf just picked up a bike, and I want to start getting her into it, but I don't know any trails around here that would be good to start her off on. I dont want anything with a crazy climb on it, I want something she will enjoy and want to do more.

Thanks a lot!

There is a pretty big socal group on www.bikeforums.net sorry I can't be anymore help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior