Black Series Dominator Adventure trailer NEW PICS & PRICE

1range

Adventurer
Hey guys, I have decided to sell. The Black Series adventure trailer is now officially on the market. I bought it with high hopes of using it more but work has got in the way and the wife enjoys the amenities of the Airstream more. If you don't know anything about the Black series, they are very well made and will go anywhere the rig goes! Only thing I did was add some 120 plugs, some lights underneath and made the LED lights work with newer trucks. It is tagged and titled in Texas! It has been stored inside the shop since Ive owned it! I have used it twice since new, hence why it might need to go! Price is $15k but I am open to offers. If you live somewhere cool, I may delivery for a small fee ;) Text me for a quicker response! 214 five five 8 99 four 8

Attachments

• Dom_setup.jpg
    Dom_setup.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 717
  • Dominator_4.jpg
    Dominator_4.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 735
  • Dom_interior.jpg
    Dom_interior.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 851
  • Dom_bed.jpg
    Dom_bed.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 714
  • Dominator_up.jpg
    Dominator_up.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 762
  • dominator4.jpg
    dominator4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 726
  • Dom_LR4.jpg
    Dom_LR4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 728
Last edited:

Kep01

Hey guys, putting a feeler out there. I might be selling the Black Series adventure trailer. I bought it with high hopes and end up using the Airstream more still. Let me know if there is any interest out there for it. Its tagged and titled in Texas! I can post of some pics too. I have used it twice since new! Price wise I am thinking mid upper teens, open to offers. text me too if ya like! 214 five five 8 99 four 8

Just texted you. I’m interested in this. Contact me ASAP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KeithBPatrick

Damn this thing is pretty cool, I didn't even realize offroad popups existed, I'd been thinking about an RTT M16 style or a teardrop.

fireball

Explorer
Very nice trailer! I don't know much about these, and am not a buyer, but have a few questions if you don't mind answering, I would imagine some potential buyers would be interested as well:

1. Do you have the room enclosure for the driver side of the trailer that would cover the kitchen area? Their website shows it, not sure if it is an extra or it was included.
2. Do you need to hookup a propane bottle to the stove once the kitchen slide out is deployed? Or does it have some fancy internal constant propane connection? (That whole kitchen slide out is super slick!)
3. Does the suspension have airbags or is adjustable in any way? (my AT trailer has air bags which is super nice for easily leveling the trailer when arriving at camp)
4. does the double rear tire carrier swing out? On one of the photos there looks to be two pins, in the corner just behind the kitchen slide

Thanks and GLWS!

TBKCO

Would it sleep 4? Need room for two adults and two small children. Is there any option to put a rack for kayaks/bikes on top? What's the weight?

1range

Adventurer
Hey, My monthly Bump.

^TBKCO Yes it would easily sleep 2 adults and 2 children. I am sure you can get it to hold the kayaks and the weight is roughly 3500.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger