BMW Garage in Denver area

gjackson

FRGS
I have received a call for help from some overlanders stuck in Moab with a broken BMW. I have no details other than those. They had heard that there is (are?) good BMW workshops in the Denver area. Anyone know of any? I'm sure the BMW dealership does repair, any others? Any recommendations?

Thanks

cheers

Colorado Ron

Explorer
I have a buddy in Moab and might be able to bring thier bike back here as well. I think he is coming back on Sunday.

Colorado Ron

Explorer
feel free to give my number if you still have it. If not PM me. My buddy should have his cell on if they need a lift.

Hakatan

Hi All:

First post here (but I've been lurking a while) but wanted to chime in with a suggestion. Pete Homan in Denver is an outstanding independent BMW mechanic. He has a small shop behind his house, and a very loyal following among BMW riders (old and new):

Bavarian Motorcycles West
2312 S. Delaware St.
Denver, CO 80223
720-570-2044
(Service by Appointment Only)
http://www.bavarianmotorcycleswest.com/index.html

more chatter on the subject here and here.

Good luck.

beemerchef

Explorer
Find out what is wrong?... Just moved toward Needles yesterday but have tools and sme spare parts to get someone back home maybe. Great shop also in Durango...
I'll check back...
Be well... Ara & Spirit

gjackson

FRGS
Ara,

No I don't know what is wrong, but I sent a link to this thread, so I hope they are watching.

cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online