BMW R1200GS-Rallye Fully ADV Loaded!

Lanceputnam

Government Funded Explorer
Well my friends... with the upcoming PCS move, I regretfully have decided to thin the fleet. I hopefully will snag a GSA-W in the spring, but for now she must go. I need to be upfront with you guys about this bike... this is by far the best motorcycle I have ever owned. She has taken me to places that I never imagined I would be able to venture on a bike and she has done so without a hiccup. She has been meticulously maintained and cared for as well. I have a lift in my garage so all of the service after the 600 mile checkup has been completed here. Oil changes every 2500 miles. I have all of her service records as well, both mine and the dealerships. She has been spoiled in the farkles department as well. She is loaded. I have tried out just about everything out there for her and what she has on her now is what I considered to be the best of everything. There may be a scratch here and there, but she's is immaculate. Heres her pedigree:

2012 R1200-GS-Rallye (Bought brand new in Sept '12, Sandia BMW, ABQ)
-Warranty good through Sep 2015, as well as the "adventure" pick me up plan from BMW
-11,235 Miles
-original MSRP was $19,045
-ESA-2
-Spoked wheels
-Heated grips
-ABS
etc...etc...

Farkles:

-Holan Nomada Pro Adventure Luggage, 45l, Silver, with steel powder coated black frame
-Includes 1.5l fuel tanks on both and all four locks with keys
-Hepco Beckler full top and bottom cage, black
-Brand new Conti TKC80 on the front
-Brand new Heidenau K60 Scout on the rear
-Garmin 376C w/ Touratech Mount, wired into the bike so its on/off with ignition
-BMW GSA GPS mount bar
-Kawell LED Fogs
-Wolfman expedition tank bag
-Touratech full skid plate
-Oil cooler protector
-BMW lexan headlight guard
-Moto-GP race levers gold
-GSA footpegs
-Custom Carbon fiber air deflectors and side covers
-Tourtech laminar lip
-ROX 1" risers
-GSA Beak guard
-BMW Cylinder guards
-Pre wired for tender, outside of CANBUS
-Sidestand foot enlarger

Comes with spares and take offs as well:
-BMW Headlight surround
-Original pegs
-OPTIX HID conversion kit, new uninstalled
-All records and Garmin box

$14,700 with 376c, $14,400 without 376c

Please feel free to PM me for any more pics or questions answered, located in Albuquerque, NM. Could deliver within a few hundred miles for the cost of diesel. I have receipts for just about everything. Thanks for looking!

email me at lanceputnam1(at)me.com

Last edited:

_Aaron_

Observer
Saw this on ADV the other day and happy to see it here too because it is a beautiful bike! Love that paint scheme.

My '02 1150GS is going strong, but this bike :drool: is making my eyes wander.

GLWS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78