Bombardier Iltis for sale $12,500 CAN.

PWCAN

I see there hasn't been a reply for this for a year exactly lol. Do you still have this Iltis or has it been sold?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

It is, but not actively pushing it. The iltis is quite unique and amazing design in many ways. Small fun tough and capable. I just bought a very clean 93 defender 90 tdi. Not sure I like it better than the iltis at this point. Was planning to run them both for a season and then sell one of them.. if you are interested though let me know...

It is, but not actively pushing it. The iltis is quite unique and amazing design in many ways. Small fun tough and capable. I just bought a very clean 93 defender 90 tdi. Not sure I like it better than the iltis at this point. Was planning to run them both for a season and then sell one of them.. if you are interested though let me know...
Where are you located? I would definitely be interested if youre not too far away.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

TechMOGogy

Observer
I had an Iltis to give away to a collector late last year.
Sorry or you could have come to Toronto and picked it up for free :(

PWCAN

Wow.. free is always good. As an Iltis owner I would have been very keen to have picked that up and even happy to donate to your favourite cause. I have a reasonable collections of spares.

Was it registered for the road ? Even if not I would have been very interested.

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
You might have better luck selling it on Steel Soldiers. I would think it would be more of a military vehicle collectors item than Overlanding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998