Border to Border (USA)

Inc

Observer
This has been my favorite Jeep since I discovered it a few months back... and then I find this picture of it passing through my hometown... My new desktop wallpaper!!!
reno-the-biggest-little-city-we-mad-it-only-a-thousand-miles-to-g.jpg

Dang, I would have loved to see this rig in person when it came through Reno.

RenoRacing

Observer
In their blog, it mentions they were up here for the "Reno Rocks" event, which I know you're familiar with from reno4x4.com. I was down there for a few hours one of the days but didn't notice this rig. It's definitely a large inspiration for my new build.

Inc

Observer
In their blog, it mentions they were up here for the "Reno Rocks" event, which I know you're familiar with from reno4x4.com. I was down there for a few hours one of the days but didn't notice this rig. It's definitely a large inspiration for my new build.

I was at Reno Rocks for 3 days of the event and never saw it either.

lil_freak_66

mudspace.com rep
i see a michigan plate on that jk.

is there anyway to get ahold of them? ive been wanting to do something through the UP into wisconsin and minnesota.

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
manufacturer's plate ;)

can't answer on availability, but there's an AEV Brute with a special FWC Finch on it and photos are in the Overland Expo thread :D

i see a michigan plate on that jk.

is there anyway to get ahold of them? ive been wanting to do something through the UP into wisconsin and minnesota.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger