Borderland trailer SOLD

Mullypro

Selling our overland trailer we have had for a little over a year. We will be taking delivery of a FWC and will no longer have a need for this trailer. It has worked very well for us and we found it to be a great off grid base camp.

dual deep cycle batteries (replaced 3/12/22)
Solar hookup
Hot water heater
Outdoor kitchen setup
Ikamper skycamp RTT w/optional awning
Arb elements fridge
Trailer brakes
I think it has the timbren suspension? I’ll upload photos
Full size propane tank
Outdoor flood lights on the front and cargo lights
Spare tire
Water purification system ready. There is an extra inlet hose in the battery compartment. All you would need to do is add a purification system and pump for a fully off grid setup

***does not come with camping gear in photos or arb awning***

I’m sure I’m missing a lot but I’ll try to update this post with anything else I remember. I have a bunch of photos

located in Bend, Oregon. Asking $14,500

Gradyvillejb

Hey, this looks cool. I wonder if I could mount my Starlink dish on that extendable light pole.

The iKamper is still included? Which iKamper is it?The fridge in included?

Could the spare mount on the rear, somehow, and swing away?

I’m located in Bridgeport, CA.

Gradyvillejb

Hey, this looks cool. I wonder if I could mount my Starlink dish on that extendable light pole.

The iKamper is still included? Which iKamper is it?The fridge in included?

Could the spare mount on the rear, somehow, and swing away?

I’m located in Bridgeport, CA.
Oh, I see tent and fridge are sold.

Keeferton

Still available. I used the extendable pole on the shower side to mount a deployable 23 zero shower enclosure so it can take some weight. I’m sure a skilled fabricator could use the rear mounting points or existing stabilizers to make a swing away tire carrier. That was my goal before we put a deposit down on our next camper.

ikamper and fridge are gone. Just the trailer for sale.

Gradyvillejb

Still available. I used the extendable pole on the shower side to mount a deployable 23 zero shower enclosure so it can take some weight. I’m sure a skilled fabricator could use the rear mounting points or existing stabilizers to make a swing away tire carrier. That was my goal before we put a deposit down on our next camper.

ikamper and fridge are gone. Just the trailer for sale.
Thanks for the info. How old is the trailer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears