Bouncy seats, et al....

mtnblue

Observer
I could have sworn I posted this already, but it didn't show up.... so here goes again.....

You guys say this subject has been talked to - to death, but after spending over 2.5 hours looking at old posts, my questions aren't answered,
so bear with me....

1. What years will I find bouncy seats that will fit in my '95 SR?
2. I currently have immaculate condition chocolate brown leather (electric) seats in my vehicle. I don't find them particularly comfortable, as
I am 6'3" tall and even with the seats all the way back, my knees touch the dash. A friend has the non- motorized seats in the same year, and he
is several inches taller than me with no issues. I could just modify the seat rails, but I'm looking for options.

3. From what I have read, I can take the seat leather off the seats I currently have and have it adapted to the bouncy seat frames, right? I assume
the upholsterer can also make the seat a bit more comfortable too.

4. What other brands of used automobile seats would fit in the cramped space of the '95 that I could adapt to the bouncy seat base? I've read the 300 ZX's
are nice- any other's recommended, with armrests?

5. Anyone selling bouncy seat bases and frames?

That's all for now. Sorry if both of these posts show up, as I refreshed after I posted the initial post and it hadn't shown up.

Thirty-Nine

Explorer
I don't know if this will help or hinder, but my '92 Pajero (JDM) has a bouncy seat. So they were definitely available earlier on in other markets.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I don't know if this will help or hinder, but my '92 Pajero (JDM) has a bouncy seat. So they were definitely available earlier on in other markets.

They were available here in 92 as well. I used to find them quite often but haven't seen a set in a while, one of these days I will get around to using the ones I have in storage.

Reactions: lev

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears