Box Rocket 1995 FZJ80 Build

Box Rocket

Nice one, hows the ride quality now?

The control arms didn't change ride quality in any noticeable way. Still working on getting out to test the difference (if any) in suspension travel with the arms. But ride quality overall is excellent with the Slinky kit.

inthefive555

Wanderer
and here I am just trying to keep mine from leaking water inside...

This car makes me jealous regularly.

Sent through excessively clingy millennials using social media.

inthefive555

Wanderer
Sorry, it's a bit stormy here and somewhat of a crap shoot whether or not water will come pouring down from the roof liner/rear window orifice. By comparison, your rig is in a condition I aspire mine to be someday...

Box Rocket

Sorry, it's a bit stormy here and somewhat of a crap shoot whether or not water will come pouring down from the roof liner/rear window orifice. By comparison, your rig is in a condition I aspire mine to be someday...

Gotcha. Fortunately lots of good information out there on dealing with just about anything these trucks including leaks. As for the condition of my truck, it's not bad but by no means is it a pristine example void of issues. I've got my own list of things that need help still. I need to revamp the interior at some point.

Box Rocket

What are you seeing for miles per tank oh gas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roughly 230-260 miles per tank normally I think. I don't ever run it totally empty so that's the mileage where I usually fill it up. Depends on how I drive it.

Box Rocket

Got to play along the Utah/Arizona Border over the weekend. Fantastic trip with lots of snow, mud, ice, a little bit in the rocks. It was a good shakedown for the Trail Tailor rear control arms that I installed recently. I'll be posting a short review on them soon. I also installed some of the Trail Tailor front recovery points before the weekend trip. I didn't end up needing to use them but they are a nice heavy duty recovery point that will be loads better than the stock tow loops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior