Brand new 100 series/lx470 metal tech sliders

mor4wd

Observer
I have a set of brand new Metaltech/outpost off road sliders for sale. These are the full dimpled version that they no longer offer. These are new and unused, raw metal. They will fit either with or without AHC. I have all the hardware as well. Located in so cal. These cost me I think 650 plus shipping, so $600 sounds reasonable to me, I don't really feel like shipping these. I can get more pictures.
Pictures on mud here---------> http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/100-series-lx470-metal-tech-sliders.826520/

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Or, if you're scared to visit Mud ;), here's photos of what I suspect are much the same sliders. I had the first set Metaltech made for an LX on my truck. (The small difference between the LX and LC versions is due to a bit of the LX's height control system being in the way of where one of the original Cruiser attachment points was.)

These are, IMHO, really nice sliders. They're plenty sturdy, but they also look good and work perfectly as steps into the truck without being in the way. Highly recommended.

attachment.php

attachment.php

mor4wd

Observer
Thanks for the pictures! Mine look like that only they have the full dimpled plates on top to make them a nice step.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears