BRAND NEW 2016 5x10 Silver Shadow Max/Rough Rider Off Road Teardrop

moalder

My husband and I are supposed to take delivery of a 2016 Little Guy 5x10 Silver Shadow Max/Rough Rider off road teardrop next week but my husband severed his Achilles last week. He had reconstructive surgery this past Wednesday and the doc says he won't be able to fully bear weight on it for at least 6 months so there will be no camping for us this year. With the mounting medical bills and rehab costs this is the absolute worst time to be buying a trailer but it's too late in the build process to cancel (we tried). We were so excited to finally pick up our trailer (we ordered it back in April) but excitement has quickly turned into something quite different. If anyone is interested it's a Max package with A/C, TV and entertainment package, Tag style kitchen with stove/sink and Norcold cooler, extended tongue with the little guy platform, roof rack, Jeep style off-road fenders, full skid plates.

$14,900 Brand new price from the dealer

***I just got word that the trailer was delivered to the dealer on Friday. It's sitting at Beckley's RV's in Thurmont, MD ready to go! If you're interested you need to speak with Dan Zboyan @ 1-800-424-2267 x122 or email danz.sales@beckleysrvs.com and tell him you got the info on the trailer directly from me (Monique). He said the trailer looks really cool (it's the first Silver Shadow/Rough Rider hybrid that this particular dealer has ordered) and that he'd have pictures to me in the next day or two. I'll update the post as soon as I get them.
img.ashx.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
kitchen.jpg
7.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:

ripperj

Explorer
Be tough to have actual pics has she didnt even take delievery yet.
Edit, I see the post is now a couple weeks old, my bad

moalder

The factory hasn't delivered it to the dealer yet. It's finished and enroute. I'll post pictures as soon as it arrives.

moalder

***I just got word that the trailer was delivered to the dealer on Friday. It's sitting at Beckley's RV's in Thurmont, MD ready to go! If you're interested you need to speak with Dan Zboyan @ 1-800-424-2267 x122 or email danz.sales@beckleysrvs.com and tell him you got the info on the trailer directly from me (Monique). He said the trailer looks really cool (it's the first Silver Shadow/Rough Rider hybrid that this particular dealer has ordered) and that he'd have pictures to me in the next day or two. I'll update the post as soon as I get them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger