Broken Baroud Tent Latch Bolt Replacment

acg

Adventurer
Does anyone know the size of the Baroud tent latch bolts? Some of mine have broken and are temporaily being held with wire.

The entire latch assy cost about $15 for one to replace, but also out of stock. I figured it may be cheaper to get the bolt/nuts replaced.

Attachments

• james baroud latch 1.jpg
    james baroud latch 1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 9
  • james baroud latch 2.jpg
    james baroud latch 2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 9

NatersXJ6

Explorer
Given that machine screws are bagged and sold for about $1 at big box retailers and even less individually at hardware stores, why not buy a couple of each size? My guess would be that is an 8 or 10.

Lemsteraak

Adventurer
Or, just go with stainless and be done with it, and you can lock it. Use stainless pop rivets for extra strength and no corrosion

314vshGCQJL._AC_.jpg

shoredreamer

Observer
Does anyone know the size of the Baroud tent latch bolts? Some of mine have broken and are temporaily being held with wire.

The entire latch assy cost about $15 for one to replace, but also out of stock. I figured it may be cheaper to get the bolt/nuts replaced.
If you are looking for a replacement set of latches, email me at chris@rhinoadventuregear.com our shop has some in stock. But if it’s just hardware you need to fix the problem, I’d suggest just replacing those. I can find you the correct specs on them. It would be a much easier, cheaper, faster solution. Hope that helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior