Brutus the Build

infra

n00b
Mounted my Tembo Tusk front pull fridge slide in the bed on the passenger side about an inch from the tail gate

attachment.php

Wired my fridge into my aux fuse block with 8 gauge wire. About 10" from the fuse block I cut the wire and crimped in a 3 way on the negative and a 3 way on the positive. Then ran one set of wires into the cab and under the door kick plates to the rear of the cab and wired in the ARB socket. Other set of wires was ran along the firewall to passenger side in engine bay and then down along the frame to the rear of the truck and into the bed just above the passenger side cubby where I installed another ARB socket. Looks kinda ugly for now since it's wrapped with electrical tape as I ran out of shrink tube that was the correct side. I'm kinda in a pinch since I depart for a 4 week Montana trip in a few days....I'll make it all purdy after I return

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

soonenough

Explorer
Awesome truck! How much weight do you have in the back of the truck in this pic? Maybe it's just the angle of the camera, but it looks like the rear is sagging. I'm asking because I was interested in the All-Pro Expo springs, but if they sag when loaded down I'll stick with the OMEs.

infra

n00b
Awesome truck! How much weight do you have in the back of the truck in this pic? Maybe it's just the angle of the camera, but it looks like the rear is sagging. I'm asking because I was interested in the All-Pro Expo springs, but if they sag when loaded down I'll stick with the OMEs.

Thanks. That picture was taken when I had the OME Dakar leafs in the rear. Truck was pretty packed when this picture was taken, bed rack, rtt, (4) 2 gallon rotopax (full), 2 large rubber maids with cooking gear and dry food, full 60qt cooler, folding table, stove, chairs. I'm sure there was more, but you get the point...there was quite a bit a weight in the rear at that time.

infra

n00b
Had a stainless steel 19 gallon water tank custom built to fit where the stock spare mounts under the bed, roughly the size of a 32" tire and it is raised and lowered using the same mechanism that raises and lowers the stock spare tire. Tank is a little over 40 lbs dry, and for now is drained by gravity. Tank does not need to be dropped to fill as the fill is inside the bed on the left hand side. Eventually I will wire in and install an inline pump for output. I also am helping secure the tank a little more when it's filled by using a large ratchet strap from SDHQ.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle