Observer
Cont'd from previous post

Here is what happened to a truck that get too careless (neat historic truck):

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

Finally on top:

IMG_2838.jpg

stone_alignment_small.jpg

We were sleeping down next to the Colorado River, and the last night the skies cleared and all the cold air sunk into the valley. The thermometer in my tent read 7-degrees in the morning :REOutCampFire03::

IMG_3032.jpg

BlueBomber

Adventurer
awesome truck. on a side note, that panel truck is worth alot of money. i would be tempted to take it home.... but I always love unwanted trucks.

Blain

Adventurer
That rear bumper is sick! Is that a custom bumper from CBI? Was looking on their web site and didn't see it, I think there updating a few things so I'll check back later.

mr.trd

Adventurer
Yes, it is from CBI. Look in the Image Gallery. We have a few photos of the bumper. They may look different cause the swing-away setups are all dependant on what he customer wants.

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
What is your take on the Nitrocharger Sport Shocks? I have the previous release shocks and am thinking about upgrading...either new OME's or Icon's...hmm

JamesDowning

Explorer
Hey Dr. John... what's the latest on this build? Your truck came to mind the other day so I figured I'd post a little bump and hope you had some more stuff to report. Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78