new to me and thought I would share

99Gran003.jpg

99Gran002.jpg

And with out the bags

99Gran007.jpg

:bike_rider:

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
Well, when you take a road trip on the GC to the GC...I'll spot a cerveza or two in Flagstaff!

Nice bike!

-H-

jerdog53

Explorer
First trip really was the retrieval of the bike from Santa Fe back to ABQ but that was only an hour ride, I have ridden back and forth to work all week if that counts. Next weekend we were planning a day trip into the northern Rockies of New Mexico to where ever the GPS leads for as long as the wife can tolerate two up!:luxhello:

Last edited:

jerdog53

Explorer
So i got the joy of a weeks ownership interupted by blown fork seal after an aggressive slab jaunt end of last week. After several stops to local dealers we figured out the seals are the same as a 95-96 Ktoom 250/300 EXC ect. Locally avilable interchangable parts it a plus! Now once i hit my weekend i'll get it put back together with 680cc of 5 weight oil per leg and be back in business! :bike_rider:

jerdog53

Explorer
Kermit said:
Was the leaky seal on the right leg? Looks like it was leaking before hand. I can it see your first picture.

The right was more of a seep that I wasnt overly concerned with but the left gave way and was leaveing a puddle on the ground overnght

jerdog53

Explorer
The seals have been replaced and a function check has happened and proven to be correct so now more testing will have to happen over the next couple of days! :wings: :bike_rider:

jerdog53

Explorer
My wife and I did a 180 mile loop through the Jamez Mountains in north central NM yesterday in 4 hours running time and the bike preformed flawlessly and achieved 53 mpg riding two up with no bags. My wife enjoyed the ride, loved the seat and also had no complaints.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online