California 99' Dodge 3500 cummins 4x4 w/99' Bigfoot 3000 camper $25k obo

osok

Hello all, we are downgrading to a motorhome and need to sell the truck and camper. It has been a great combo that has served us well over the years. We are located in Creston CA, San Luis Obispo County. We would prefer to sell both as a unit and can't do trades. Please feel free to call if you have any questions or need more pictures. The truck is a 99 Dodge Ram 3500 with a 24 valve cummins, 168k miles, 4x4 extra cab (the back doors open opposite the fronts). Its a long bed dually with sway bars front and rear and good tires. Dana 60 front, 80 rear with 4.11 gears and overload springs. The transmission is a 4 speed automatic with an external cooler. Power windows, locks, drivers seat, cruise control, heated electric mirrors, cloth interior. Recently replaced front brakes. The truck is stock except for a few things I've added; a digital gauge cluster that monitors EGT, fuel pressure, coolant temp, boost, and transmission temperature, an airdog 150 lift pump, and a quadzilla tuner for increased mileage. I also upgraded the headlights to the sport model that is a huge improvement over stock. The truck has a few issues that include a freshly cracked windshield, a passenger window that only goes down from the driver's side switch, a finicky electric drivers seat, and cracked dash typical of these dodges. The rear main seal has developed an inconsistent weep that hasn't been enough for me to tackle yet. The truck was painted factory white by the previous owner. The truck has a gooseneck hitch as well as a receiver hitch. The sale will also include an extension hitch that I have used to tow my trailer and jeep with.
The camper is a 99' Bigfoot 3000. Everything works well on the camper with the exception of one vent fan. I made a few upgrades to the camper to include; smart charger/inverter, in camper propane tank switch indicator (tells you when your first tank is empty), digital LED volt meter for battery monitoring, better kitchen sink faucet, and a new refrigerator. The camper has an Onan microlite 2500lp generator with 148 hours, A/C, water heater, forced air ducted heat, external shower, 3 burner stove, oven, radio, flatscreen TV, DVD player, 2 propane tanks, roof ladder, LED lighting, microwave, heated water and storage area to prevent freezing, under floor basement storage, dual pane windows, insulated siding, 8' awning, electric camper jacks with new remote, swing out dually hinges. These campers are built in Canada and constructed to handle the extreme cold. They also work well in the hot weather as we have found. This model does not have a slide-out. The dinette folds into a bunk and the cabinets above the dinette also fold into a raised bunk if needed. The camper is big and heavy but the dodge handles it well. I will be adding more detailed pictures of everything by the end of the day. Thanks for looking and feel free to call if you have any questions. Steve 805-239-4914
IMG_2441_zpsvgmbgt2y.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_2432_zps2dqoziok.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
003_zpsq7lhligd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1886_zpsw3etwlzq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1457_zpsq1mlipwq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
010_zpsx8xuzzhw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]