Camp Time furniture

libarata

Expedition Leader
A cursory search did not yield this brand on here. http://www.camptime.com/index.html

I see folks posting some expensive, and non-merkn made equipment on here, so I thought I would toss these folks names into the ring. The prices at REI are not horrid, considering they are domestic.

Honu

lost on the mainland
yeah I had two of there cots but we got rid of them ? they are really nice it was my kids learned they could get on the end and flip them up in the air :) ahhahhaha

so was not because they were not good :) the only thing was they did create static but they seem to make nice stuff :)

libarata

Expedition Leader
Well, I know what camp furniture I will be buying then. Had no idea so many folks use em. I am not finding much about them, except where to buy!

dumolebob

Observer
We've got three cots, one table and four stools and enjoy all of them! The firmness if the cots can be adjusted, which is nice. The table isn't a stable as some, but ours has lasted twenty years of being packed on a horse and it suits us just fine because it is so light. Also the table legs can be cut easily to adjust the height.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
I use the blue roll a table. Mine is about 10 years old and works like new. It's the first thing set up at camp because it's used as a work bench for all other gear. I'd put it right up there with a 12V fridge as far as how much I like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78