Campa Cub Trailer Opinions?

bs1865

Observer
New forum member here. Been hanging out for the last couple of months gathering tons of info on 100 series Cruisers and all things related, including adventure trailers.

I'd like to have the time and expertise necessary to build my own trailer as I'm truly impressed with many that do just that. Currently, that isn't realistic.

I've been checking out Sierra 4x4 trailers, Off Road Tough Terrain trailers (local to me in Texas) and the new Campa Cub. I'm particularly interested in your thoughts on the Campa Cub.

http://www.campausa.com/campa-cub/

Assuming I know what I want in a trailer, how do you think the Campa Cub compares in the area of cost, value, quality, company, etc?

FWIW, I've also posted in IH8MUD for feedback there.

Thank you in advance for the support and feedback!
Robert

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Looks like a well built trailer, simple design and a diecent price, Save $1500.00 with a kit.
You could probably upgrade to matching paint wheels and tires if asked. If it is close go tour the factory and talk to the builders.
Tow one and see what you think.

Attachments

• Campa-Cub-15.jpg
    Campa-Cub-15.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 253
  • Campa-Cub-1.jpg
    Campa-Cub-1.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Campa-Cub-11.jpg
    Campa-Cub-11.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 13

Septu

Explorer
Not a fan of putting your fridge (especially a $500-$1500 one) on the front like that where it's going to get beat up and covered in mud/dust/crap. But I do love the look of this...

side.jpg

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
After getting to see the Campa products first hand last year...I say buy with confidence. Their great folks, with great customer service.

bs1865

Observer
No doubt, the Campa ATT is one of the finest expedition trailers. It also comes with a price that says as much, 20K+ pictured above, out of my range.

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
The cub was pointed directly at AT. It is very well built trailer that will do anything you ask of it. I have seen it up close and personal, and I talked with Chris about the trailer. If I were weighing between the two, this would get my money very quickly. Truly a great trailer priced for what it is, and spending a good deal of time with Chris, I know that customer service is of the highest importance.

Finally a box trailer priced correctly it seems. For those saying 20K, that is the other trailer on the page. Fully loaded I am sure. The cub pricing is at the bottom of the page.

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
I have been on expedition with Campa and Chris is not afraid to use and test his products to the max. As others say buy with confidence from a great guy.

bs1865

Observer
Thank you to everyone giving feedback about Campa and Chris. The collective confidence in the product and the company is just what I'd hoped to hear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12