Camper and Truck Photos

Groundspeed

I upgraded my front brakes to T-100 rotors and calipers with Hawk pads. So far I love them, but I'm not hauling much weight. I had to swap the master cylinder as well.

I upgraded to my old saggy springs to Northwest Offroad rear springs before I knew about Old Man Emu. They're ok, but I'll be switching to OME first chance I get. Where is ANC? Is that Anchorage?

Using T100 brakes sounds like a good option.

Correct; anc is Anchorage. I should have picked some new leafs up when I was down in Washington last winter but I was too concentrated on skiing and getting the camper ready for the trip north.

Looks like you're in the NW, I found this camper on craigslist in Spokane. I believe thats where they were made. Keep an eye out on allofcraigs if you are interested in putting one on your truck.

sourdough

Adventurer
Social Tunnel on Tomboy rd. above Telluride, Co....
Imogene Pass, Co. 13,114 Elv. 2nd highest pass road in lower U.S. ...

driller

old soul wanderer
Just picked up the northstar. Was going for the TS650 but the wife convinced me I would be much happy with the TS850SC, Because she would be happier with the nicer amenities. Happy wife makes for a happy life.

Attachments

• New Camper.jpg
    New Camper.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 120

Chili

Explorer
Just picked up the northstar. Was going for the TS650 but the wife convinced me I would be much happy with the TS850SC, Because she would be happier with the nicer amenities. Happy wife makes for a happy life.

Man, that looks way too big for that truck! I agree with your statement though, and have always heard a similar adage: If momma isn't happy, nobody is happy.

driller

old soul wanderer
Man, that looks way too big for that truck! I agree with your statement though, and have always heard a similar adage: If momma isn't happy, nobody is happy.

Chili, Actually it must be the angle. It actually fits pretty nice, though it is not the 6.5' I wanted to get. It weighs less than the Alaskan camper I took off. Running 40 lbs. in the air bags and 70 lbs. in the rear tires. On the 600 mile trip home the truck averaged 17 mpg with the Cummins.

rjl2001

I don't see a photo thread for our campers, lets fix that.

Truck

2003 Tacoma
2.5" front lift via coilovers
3" rear lift via Deaver 9-pack and Downey extended shackles
Rancho RS9000 adjustable shocks
Ride Rite Airbags
BFG 285/75R16 AT's
16x8 Mojave Teflon wheels
BudBuilt Skid Plate

Camper

2008 FWC Eagle
Extended cabover bed