Camper and Truck Photos

the wasp

Observer
How did you come by the Arizona license plate on your camper? Do you have any other trips planned? When I lived in Italy, one of my favorite places to go was the Italy/Germany boarder because of the abundance of natural beauty. Selva Val Gardena is amazing as is Garmisch. Plus, super nice people and great food didn't hurt either. My other favorite place to visit was the Scottish Highlands.

The Arizona licence plate is a memory ( bought in Arizona during a last trip.).One of the best trip was in Sardinia:deserted coves, wild mountain scenery,super nice people ,wines and delicious food...
planned Trip during 2 months in 2015 in the West (Az, Co, Nv, Ut) with our pickup.(it's the 3° time).
We walk a lot in Spain.Most t trips are in Spain.

Last week..
20141120_164423.jpg

20141120_163619.jpg

sarsabious

The Arizona licence plate is a memory ( bought in Arizona during a last trip.).One of the best trip was in Sardinia:deserted coves, wild mountain scenery,super nice people ,wines and delicious food...
planned Trip during 2 months in 2015 in the West (Az, Co, Nv, Ut) with our pickup.(it's the 3° time).
We walk a lot in Spain.Most t trips are in Spain.

Last week..
View attachment 257671

View attachment 257672
Small world.... I lived in Sardinia for a couple years. I did a lot of motorcycle tris all over the island and a few to Corsica. There's a ferry between the two islands if you're ever interested.

the wasp

Observer
Small world.... I lived in Sardinia for a couple years. I did a lot of motorcycle tris all over the island and a few to Corsica. There's a ferry between the two islands if you're ever interested.

Corsica is a beautiful island to visit especially for walking ..
Many prohibitions for 4x4...

Davious

Observer
What is this

I saw this in Toronto today
It's from Colorado
It's amazing and in great shape.
It looks like the top pops up which makes it a very cool pop up camper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 101

LuckyDan

Adventurer
It appears to be a Chinook Camper/mini motor home. IIRC they were made in Washington state and the top does in fact "Pop" to give standing room height.

Henry_G

Observer
I saw this in Toronto today
It's from Colorado
It's amazing and in great shape.
It looks like the top pops up which makes it a very cool pop up camper.

When the top is popped there is plenty of room to walk around.

E6Ikkuv.jpg

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Some of them come with a one ton rear axle and duallies too.

I was looking at one of these on Craigslist last night. With an engine swap and 4x4 conversion it may not be bad. And I could buy the new Audi S4 I've been wanting with the leftover money!

TacomaJack09

Observer
Hello All!

Just joined the pop-up truck camper club! I bought what I believed was a FWC, which is what the seller told me. But the only characteristics that I can find that match the older FWC is the power converter and low profile shape. It doesn't have the rounded corners on the cabover like FWC's usually do. Does this popup look familiar to anyone? I've already begun to gut it and repair a few leaky spots. It fits in the bed of my Tacoma perfectly.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger